Monday, January 24, 2011

A new year, a new do!



A little unsupervised time for CMW equals an adventure in hair styling!
I couldn't quite figure out why she looked different even though her hair was out of her face. Then I realized and said 'oh! my!, look at what you did!'. This isn't the first time she's got a cut, a little boy cut her hair when she was about 18 mos. and then later in 2010 she had given her self a side burn on just one side. How cute right? After finding the missing strands, we picked up the large chunks, vacuumed and call the stylist!

And here's to a new year and a new hairdo!






2 comments:

Megan said...

Mom told me she cut her hair, the new do is super cute! Do you think you will keep it this way?

Lexie said...

I'll try to keep it this way, I will need to be diligent about getting it cut to keep it short. It is much easier to wash and comb, that is for sure!