An update on Miss E.
And no bear picture for February, but here is January's!
Eleanore had a check up on 2/16 and she is doing wonderful. She is very long at 29.25", almost off the charts for her age. Her weight is 18# 4 oz. which is about the 50% and her head is 50%. And she is reaching all her milestones . Yea!
A few things she is doing.
- reaching for toys and anything that isn't hers.
- crawling a little bit and managing to get to a lot of different places.
- rolling and scooting
- sits up very well and leans forward to lay on her belly gracefully
- then can push up to a sitting position
- we have moved her mattress down since she is pulling herself up, yikes!
- she continues to eat solids, sweet potatoes, squash, pears, apples, carrots, broccoli, spinach and avocado. All is steamed and blended by her mama. It's the best!
- starting to use a sippy cup with a little bit of water at meals
- she is eating some finger foods and has a pretty good pincher grasp coming to form.
- enjoys petting the kitty. She also thinks it's silly when Sage brushes against her, her fur must tickle. She always belly laughs just a bit.
- enjoys bath time
- enjoys Claire and lets Claire know when she does something she does not like.
For example when CMW takes away a toy that she has, Eleanore lets her know. I love this, it just shows how much more learning I get to attempt to teach when it comes to sister love. And it will help with my ability knowing I am a good mom when I calmly let CMW know that 'this is why E is responding like this' because you did this.
- she has two teeth on the bottom
- she is starting to sleep in any position that is comfortable. I love to peek in and see how she is sleeping, she always looks so peaceful.
- And she is a talker and I try to remember to use some baby signs with her.
CMW still uses some signs with us, it's makes my heart laugh and I love that she can make that connection of which sign goes with which word.
Here's a few more pictures of our growing girl. We all love her lots!