Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It could not have gone better...

Monday, as many of you know was a blizzard in the part of the land.
It was nice to have Jim home for the afternoon too, he braved the conditions in the AM but it took him 40 min. to go 10 miles.
For me it was just another day at the Waa residents and I was cleaning, being a mom to CMW & checked on my chickens for eggs and they actually produced 4 eggs, I was quite surprised.
But during this blizzard I also decided to take out the garbage's since no one else had done this job & it needed to be done. The first load went fine, the second load lets say did not.

Here's how it went...

Me to Jim: I hope the bottom doesn't fall out -As I'm pulling out the paper bag.

Jim: yeah, me too

Me: 'oh no' - As the bottom fell out 1/2 way to the can.

Jim: ' oh no' & laughter (like I can't believe this just happened kind of laughter...)

Me: Ah... - with the action of trying to cover the garbage so it doesn't blow away.

Jim brought out the garbage can and helped put the trash back in and we attempted to catch the floating pieces in the 30 mph winds that were blowing away.

Let's just say, it was a good laugh & next time I'll bring the garbage can to the outdoor can for safety precautions & not do this during a blizzard. The garage would of worked just find.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I wish I could have been there, I bet if your neighbors were watching they had a good laugh.