Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fun for CMW

Our church offers every now and then a night at TNT Fitness. This place mainly offers gymnastics but there is a rock wall, many other obstacle areas & a large area that they used for ball tag, using those large foam blocks you see to your left in the picture.

I decided I'd take CMW to see what she'd think of this. I also went with my friend Val and her kids, so we were not alone.

Well, she was 'right in there' with the
rest of the group even though she was most likely the smallest and youngest, she had fun. She was running on the long trampolines, swinging on the bars, walking on the balance beam, crawling up and over objects, jumping into the foam pit, she even tried the rock wall. I would have to say, I will be taking her again. It's was a fun night for her and good social interaction. And lets just say, i'm pretty sure I was more tired then she was at the end of the 1.5 hrs we were there. I even called in Jim for back-up!










No comments: