Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grapes

Miss CMW likes grapes and its a good thing, just not to many at one time. The only thing is I don't like buying grapes because I never know if they are going to be good. This day I've decided I must get good at buying grapes, she loves them. 
The story goes...
As I was cooking on the grill I was in and out of the kitchen and CMW was playing in the sink water.  She also found the grapes sitting on the counter and decided she needed more. She reached over and grabbed some for herself (a small clump full) and started munching. CMW was plucking them off individually withe her small pint-size fingers, chewing them between those bit-size molars and mm-good the grape made it to her tummy. I guess I don't have to worry about cutting those grapes in half after all.   




No comments: