Sunday, July 13, 2014

I think... I am back...

Yes, I think I am back, wanting to use this space to share my life with others, the ones who are dear to me but far from me.  This little space I can share more of my story then just a picture or two on Facebook.  (BTW, I have decide to take a break from FB, I think I am going to enjoy it.)

It has been two years, two years with a lot of change, two years of thinking about sharing via this space, thinking 'Is it worth sharing?', trying to make since of simple post not long dramatic ones. Trying to make this a journal, a record of my artistic side of life. The sewing, crafting, painting, house projects, and gardening. But also bit about my children, the ministry that I am involved in and the great people I have in my life. 

So, here's to trying again, with no set standards, just write when I can, about my projects and life. 

.

No comments: