Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And we shall call her...

Sage! A farm kitty from down the road and she was just to cute to give up. She came with the name 'Princess' but i didn't think i could live with a cat by that name for 20 years and since i have only named 1 cat in my life, it wasn't so easy for me. But i think Sage suites her, if i'm wrong then you better make a comment with a name suggestion. :-}

Yes I am crazy for getting into this but all this kitty stage shall pass, right?
The scratching, leg climbing, kitty playing with baby toys instead of her own, jumping into the bath tub full of water and so on. It will all pass and she will be grown and loved by all of us.
The one good thing, she tolerates Eleanore and her crazy kitty petting hands.



3 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

Ahh the first of many "kitty holding" pictures to come I am sure. All of my childhood pictures were of me holding cats on the farm. That kitty looks so darn fluffy and irresistible. What a cute addition to your already pretty cute family :)

Lyz said...

Jealous.:)

Lexie said...

no lyz, you shouldn't be! This kitty is a tyrant... no manners and I can't wait for her to grow up. She's always up on the counter, in the toilet or bath tub with the girls,or showers with you in the AM. Steps on the computer when typing and has a good change of deleting the writings. She is just young and I just need to remember this. She also doesn't know boundaries either.