Monday, November 1, 2010

Fabric for a baby gift? Really?

Yes, really! I was given some pretty neat fat quarters as my baby gift to use in my quilting adventures and baby making gifts. I would have to say my girlfriend Paula does know how to give gifts! And they were from the quilt shop in Perham, the one that is 'to die for' with amazing flannels, snuggle fabric and cotton prints. And as one girlfriend puts it, they are all designer fabrics which makes it all that much neater to have! It isn't the run of the mill Joannes which I will admit that is where I make 90% of my purchases.
So I will just have to say 'Waa-hoo' for a great friend and great gifts and great visitors.
Paula and her girls came out to visit since they were in the F/M area for a couple of days. It was such a good time! Our older girl are 6 weeks apart and our younger girls are 3 months apart, but you wouldn't be able to tell by size, Miss E is pretty large for being 3 months. It was fun to catch up and see how big the girls are getting. And what's neater is Paula moved closer to the F/M area so it will be easier to visit more often and we are both excited about this!

No comments: